We are pleased to announce that Margaret River & Cowaramup Surgery are participating in the national rollout of the Vaccine for COVID-19.
The following people are now eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine:
- All adults aged 40-49
- All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 16 to 49
- NDIS participants aged years 16 and over, and carers of NDIS participants of any age
- Temporary visa holders aged under 50 years who are currently in Australia and have been approved for return travel to Australia through the travel exemption process.
This is in addition to the following people, who were already eligible for vaccination:
- All adults aged 50 and over
- Quarantine and border workers
- Health care workers
- Aged care and disability care residents and staff
- People aged 16 and over with an underlying medical condition or significant disability
- Critical and high risk workers aged 16 and over including defence, police, fire, emergency services and meat processing.
- Individuals with an Australian Border Force outwards travel exemption in an eligible category
For further enquiries or to book your appointment, please contact us on (08) 9757 2766 or (08) 9755 9777.
For more information about the COVID-19 vaccines visit health.gov.au