Our Mission is to provide the highest standard of patient care incorporating a holistic approach toward diagnosis and management of illness.
This Practice is committed to promoting wellness and disease prevention to all patients.
We do not discriminate in the provision of excellent care and aim to treat all patients with due respect.
We strive to maintain a healthy working environment and lifestyle for all members of our health care team (ie doctors and all staff).
All Doctors exercise autonomy in clinical decisions.
Our practice also participates in the teaching of medical students, enticing the next generation of doctors to rural general practice as part of our ongoing commitment to providing healthcare to our community.
Anyone with a respiratory type illness must not enter the surgery premises.
Telephone and Telehealth consultation is available for those unwell with respiratory type illness or those that are unwell that fit the criteria for COVID 19 testing.
Self-Isolation for return travellers
- All international travellers entering Australia will be required to self-isolate at their place of residence for 14 days upon arrival.
Criteria for Testing
- Anyone with a respiratory type illness with a fever (night sweats or chills)
- Acute respiratory infection (shortness of breath, cough or sore throat) with or without fever (night sweats or chills), AND
- International travel in the 14 days before the onset of illness, OR
- Close or casual contact in 14 days before illness onset with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Patients suspected to have COVID-19 will be tested by a hospital pathology service and must self-isolate at their place of residence until results are available.
Due to the high demand of calls to the Margaret River Hospital for basic information, if you are unwell but do not fit the criteria for testing and are still concerned we ask you to call the COVID-19 hotline for triage and further information 1800 020 080
For further information please follow the link: https://www.wa.gov.au/government/covid-19-coronavirus
If you are unwell and fit the criteria above and require urgent medical attention please contact the Margaret River Hospital for Triage (08) 9757 0448 and further instructions. DO NOT ENTER THE PREMISES.
If you are unwell with urgent “other” medical condition please go to the Margaret River Hospital, wait in your car and phone (08) 9757 0448 for further instructions. DO NOT ENTER THE PREMISES.